CELEBRATION OF FAMILY, FOOD, & LIGHT
1701 Menlo Ave, Napa, CA
12 noon to 2 pm
• In honor of our diverse family traditions, we invite you to bring a special holiday food or treat to share.
• Food is optional - holiday cheer and good wishes essential!
• Prepare to see our library in a new light - illuminated by candles and readied for the New Year as the revitalized hub of our Society.
• A door prize awaits some lucky guest.
• Monetary donations of any amount will be accepted for the NVGS holiday gift to Cope Family Resource Center, a non-profit based in Napa with the mission to “provide parents with the education, resources, and support they need to raise children who thrive.”